NellConnect(TM) by Yerwol(TM)
Effective Date: 04-28-2022
Last Updated: 04-28-2022
Welcome to NellConnect™ by Yerwol™ Corporation (“Yerwol”, “we” or “us”). NellConnect is a concept and platform developed by women, for women, to help women discover, connect and develop meaningful friendships with other women in their local communities and around the world. NellConnect matches women with similar interests and facilitates one-on-one conversations with other users.
This policy applies only to information we collect on our Website or in connection with our Website. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that is collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile application operated by Yerwol or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Our mobile application, and these other third parties, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Our Policy on Age
Our Website is intended only for adults aged 18 years or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through our Contact Us page on our Website.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you access our Website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide Us Voluntarily: When you visit our Website, we may ask that you provide the following:
- Information by which you may be personally identified:
- your name, email address and location if you contact us on the form available on our Website or sign up to receive updates; and
- records and copies of your correspondence when you contact us.
To protect your privacy and security, we do not ask for further personal information and recommend that you do not provide any personally identifiable information in any of the fields while utilizing the Website.
- Automatic Information Collection: As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and the web browser you use.
- Usage Information: We use various technologies, including third-party cookies, to collect additional information about your use of our Website, including the websites you visit before and after visiting our Website, which Website pages you view, which Website features you use and how often, how much time you spend on Website pages or functionalities, and which links on the Website you have clicked on. We collect this information to understand how the Website is working and how to improve it for you. Cookies are small data files placed on your web browser which enable us to collect this information. You can disable cookies to prevent the collection of the above usage information by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies aspects of the Website may not function properly.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not access or use our Website.
- Third Party Collection Information: When you visit our Website, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- Bot protection software providers, such as, Google;
- Analytics companies;
- Your internet provider;
- Your device manufacturer; and
- Your device provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
We may use or disclose the information we collect in following ways:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry;
- To analyze and track data in order to better understand the activity of our users;
- To contact you with information or updates about NellConnect (if you register your email address);
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Website;
- To respond to your requests for information or customer support;
- To comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations; and/or
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
Yerwol will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we have collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Do We Share the Information We Collect?
Yerwol does not sell any of your or any minor’s information to any third party for any purpose, including for advertising or marketing, nor has Yerwol sold personal information to a third-party in the preceding twelve (12) months. Yerwol also does not share your information with third parties except for performing a business purpose in the following limited circumstances:
- With our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us;
- To comply with our other legal obligations;
- With service providers who perform certain functions or services on our behalf (e.g., to respond to your requests for information or customer support). We authorize service providers only to use your information as necessary to perform such services on our behalf;
- In connection with corporate transactions now or in the future (e.g., a sale, assignment, merger, bankruptcy, consolidation, reorganization, liquidation, or other transfer of Yerwol or its assets); and/or
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
How Can I Manage and Remove My Personal Information?
If you shared your email on our Website, you may contact us via the Contact Us page on our Website to have your email deleted from our records and mailing list. We will do our best to respond to your request within 60 days. We will retain and use your information after deletion only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Yerwol cannot guarantee that any information that remains in backup or archived media retained by our third-party service provider will be deleted in its entirety.
Can I Opt-Out of Providing My Information?
You are not obligated to provide your email address to access our Website but only if you wish to contact us on our Website. You can disable further information collection by cookies on our Website by changing a setting in your web browser.
Third-Party Websites and Applications
Yerwol may provide links to other websites, applications, or other platforms operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites, applications, and platforms operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites, applications, or platforms that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
Yerwol takes care to protect the integrity and security of the information we collect. We work hard to maintain a range of security safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized access to your information. We are unable, however, to guarantee the security of your information.
Information Collected from Users
Outside the United States
If you utilize the Website from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information collected by us will be transferred, stored and processed in the United States. The laws of the United States applicable to the storage and use of personal information may be less protective than the law of your jurisdiction. By accessing our Website or contacting us on our Website, you are voluntarily transferring your personal information to facilities located in the United States and other Yerwol facility locations.
How to Contact Us